:- use_module(library(prolog_xref)).(can be autoloaded)
- xref_meta(+Head, -Called) is semidet
- xref_meta_src(+Head, -Called, +Src) is semidet
- True when Called is a list of terms called from Head. Each
element in Called can be of the form Term+Int, which means that
Term must be extended with Int additional arguments. The variant
xref_meta/3 first queries the local context.
- - New code should use xref_meta/3.
- To be done
- - Split predifined in several categories. E.g., the ISO
predicates cannot be redefined.
- - Rely on the meta_predicate property for many predicates.