Handle PWP files. This predicate is defined to create a simple
HTTP server from a hierarchy of PWP, HTML and other files. The
interface is kept compatible with the
library(http/http_dispatch). In the typical usage scenario, one
needs to define an http location and a file-search path that is
used as the root of the server. E.g., the following declarations
create a self-contained web-server for files in
:- http_handler(root(.), pwp_handler([path_alias(pwp)]), [prefix]).
- Search for PWP files as Alias(Path). See absolute_file_name/3.
- Name of the directory index (pwp) file. This option may
appear multiple times. If no such option is provided,
pwp_handler/2 looks for
true (default is
false), allow for ?view=source to serve
PWP file as source.
- If a directory has no index-file, pwp_handler/2 calls
Hook(PhysicalDir, Options, Request). If this semidet
predicate succeeds, the request is considered handled.
- Hide files of the given extensions. The default is to
hide .pl files.
- DTD to parse the input file with. If unbound, the generated
DTD is returned
permission_error(index, http_location, Location) is
raised if the handler resolves to a directory that has no
- See also
- - reply_pwp_page/3