|Addresses ||is a list of name/3
or name_seq/3 addresses for the services
to be monitored. |
|Goal ||is a predicate that will be called when
a worker's publication status changes. The Goal is called
exactly once per event with its the last argument unified with the
- when the worker binds its socket to the address.
- when the worker unbinds its socket from the address.
|Timeout ||is optional. It is one of:
- a non-negative real number that specifies the number of seconds that
surveillance is to be continued.
- causes the monitor to run forever in the current thread (e.g. never
- causes the monitor to run forever as a separate thread. ThreadId is
unified with the thread identifier of the monitor thread. This is useful
when the monitor is required to provide continuous surveillance, while
operating in the background.