- Specifies how to deal with test suites. Defined options are:
- Whether or not the tests must be loaded. Values are
normal (only if not optimised)
- When the tests are run. Values are
- Currently one of
tty uses terminal
control to overwrite successful tests, allowing the
user to see the currently running tests and output
from failed tests. This is the default of the output
is a tty.
log prints a full log of the executed
tests and their result and is intended for non-interactive
always, emit all output as it is produced, if
suppress all output and if
on_failure, emit the output
if the test fails.
- Show individual blocked tests during the report.
- Defines the default for the
occurs_check flag during
true (default =false), cleanup report at the end
of run_tests/1. Used to improve cooperation with
memory debuggers such as dmalloc.
- Number of jobs to use for concurrent testing. Default
is one, implying sequential testing.
- Set timeout for each individual test. This acts as a
default that may be overuled at the level of units or
individual tests. A timeout of 0 or negative is handled