Save documentation for FileOrDir to
file(s). Options include
- Currently only supports
- Save output to the given directory. Default is to save
the documentation for a file in the same directory as
the file and for a directory in a subdirectory
- Title is an atom that provides the HTML title of the
main (index) page. Only meaningful when generating
documentation for a directory.
- Root of a manual server used for references to built-in
predicates. Default is
- Filename for directory indices. Default is
- What to do with files in a directory.
only documents files loaded into the Prolog image.
documents all files.
true, recurse into subdirectories.
copy, copy the CSS file to created directories.
inline, include the CSS file into the created
files. Currently, only the default
copy is supported.
The typical use-case is to document the Prolog files that belong
to a project in the current directory. To do this load the
Prolog files and run the goal below. This creates a
doc with an index file
replicates the directory structure of the source directory,
creating an HTML file for each Prolog file and an index file for
each sub-directory. A copy of the required CSS and image
resources is copied to the
?- doc_save(., [recursive(true)]).