- pengine_property(?Pengine, ?Property) is nondet
- True when Property is a property of the given Pengine. Enumerates all
pengines that are known to the calling Prolog process. Defined
- Identifier of the pengine. This is the same as the first argument,
and can be used to enumerate all known pengines.
- Name is the alias name of the pengine, as provided through the
alias option when creating the pengine.
- If the pengine is a local pengine, Thread is the Prolog thread
identifier of the pengine.
- If the pengine is remote, the URL of the server.
- Pengine runs the given application
- Temporary module used for running the Pengine.
- Destroy is
true if the pengines is destroyed automatically
after completing the query.
- Message queue to which the (local) pengine reports.
- source(?SourceID, ?Source)
- Source is the source code with the given SourceID. May be present if
debug_info is present.
- Pengine was detached at Time.