+Options)Asks pengine NameOrID for the next solution to a query
pengine_ask/3. Defined options
- Modify the chunk-size to Count before asking the next set of
Remaining options are passed to pengine_send/3.
The result of re-executing the current goal is returned to the caller's
message queue in the form of event terms.
- success(ID, Terms, Projection, Time, More)
- See pengine_ask/3.
- ID is the id of the pengine that failed for lack of more
- error(ID, Term)
- ID is the id of the pengine throwing the exception.
Term is the exception's error term.
- output(ID, Term)
- ID is the id of a pengine running the query that called
is the term that was passed in the first argument of pengine_output/1
when it was called.
- prompt(ID, Term)
- ID is the id of the pengine that called pengine_input/2
and Term is the prompt.
Defined in terms of pengine_send/3, as
pengine_next(ID, Options) :-
pengine_send(ID, next, Options).