-OpenID:url, +Options)True if OpenID is a validated OpenID associated
with the current session. The scenario for which this predicate is
designed is to allow an HTTP handler that requires a valid login to use
the transparent code below.
openid_user(Request, OpenID, ),
If the user is not yet logged on a sequence of redirects will follow:
- Show a page for login (default: page /openid/login), predicate reply_openid_login/1)
- By default, the OpenID login page is a form that is
submitted to the
verify, which calls openid_verify/2.
- openid_verify/2 does the
- Find the OpenID claimed identity and server
- Associate to the OpenID server
- redirects to the OpenID server for validation
- The OpenID server will redirect here with the
authetication information. This is handled by openid_authenticate/4.
- (Local) URL of page to enter OpenID information. Default is
the handler for openid_login_page/1
- See also
produces errors if login is invalid or cancelled.