-Data, +Options)Read data from an HTTP connection and convert it according to the
to(Format) option or based on the
in the Request. The following options are supported:
- Convert data into Format. Values are:
stream(+WriteStream)) Append the content of the message
- atom Return the reply as an atom
- string Return the reply as a string
- codes Return the reply as a list of codes
- These options are implemented by the plugin
library(http/http_multipart_plugin) and apply to processing
- Overrule the content-type that is part of Request as a
work-around for wrongly configured servers.
Without plugins, this predicate handles
- Converts form-data into a list of
- Converts data into a Prolog term.
|Request ||is a parsed HTTP request as returned
available from the HTTP server's request dispatcher. Request
must contain a term |
input(In) that provides the input
stream from the HTTP server.