- ssl_session(+Stream, -Session) is det
- Retrieves (debugging) properties from the SSL context associated
with Stream. If Stream is not an SSL stream, the predicate
raises a domain error. Session is a list of properties,
containing the members described below. Except for Version,
all information are byte arrays that are represented as Prolog
strings holding characters in the range 0..255.
- The negotiated version of the session as an integer.
- The negotiated cipher for this connection.
- The key material used in SSLv2 connections (if present).
- The key material comprising the master secret. This is
generated from the server_random, client_random and pre-master
- The random data selected by the client during handshaking.
- The random data selected by the server during handshaking.
- The SSLv3 session ID. Note that if ECDHE is being used (which
is the default for newer versions of OpenSSL), this data will
not actually be sent to the server.
- The negotiated ALPN protocol, if supported. If no protocol was
negotiated, this will be an empty string.