Query package server and installed packages and display results.
Query is matches case-insensitively against the name and title
of known and installed packages. For each matching package, a
single line is displayed that provides:
- Installation status
- p: package, not installed
- i: installed package; up-to-date with public version
- U: installed package; can be upgraded
- A: installed package; newer than publically available
- l: installed package; not on server
?- pack_list(''). lists all packages.
The predicates pack_list/1 and pack_search/1 are synonyms. Both
contact the package server at http://www.swi-prolog.org to find
- See also
- - pack_list_installed/0 to list installed packages without
contacting the server.