- prolog:xref_open_source(+SourceID, -Stream)[multifile, library(prolog_source)]
- Hook to open an xref SourceID. This is used for
cross-referencing non-files, such as XPCE buffers, files from
archives, git repositories, etc. When successful, the
corresponding prolog:xref_close_source/2 hook is called for
closing the source.
- prolog:xref_open_source(+Id, -Stream) is semidet[multifile, 'pack_analyzer.pl']
- If Id refers to a known Prolog pack, open the pack entry. A
pack-file identifier is the path-name of the archive or pack
directory, followed by the entry in the pack.
- prolog:xref_open_source(+Source, -Stream)[multifile, library(pce_prolog_xref)]
- Open the PceEmacs as a Prolog stream.