- Explicitly invoke heap garbage collection.
- Trim the stacks.
- Undocumented in the XSB manual.
- Undocumented in the XSB manual. Tables are always closed on
exceptions, so it is unclear what this should do?
- str_cat(+Atom1, +Atom2, -Atom3)
- parsort(+List, +Order, +Dupl, -Sorted) is det
- parsort/4 is a very general sorting routine.
- term_type(+Term, -Type:integer)
- Emulation of internal XSB predicate
- xsb_expand_file_name(+File, -Expanded)
- expand_filename_no_prepend(+FileName, -ExpandedName)
- parse_filename(+FileName, -Dir, -Base, -Extension)
- conset(+Term, +Value) is det
- conget(+Term, -Value) is det
- Cheap set/get integer value associated with an atom. Seems this is a
subset of what SWI-Prolog flags can do.
- Return the directory separator for the platform
- Upon success Backtrace is bound to a structure indicating the
forward continuations for a point of execution. This structure
should be treated as opaque.
- xwam_state(+Id, -Value)
- Low-level query. Used by the XSB test suite.