DCGs and helper predicates for parsing and coverting colours.
- - James Cash
- colour(-Colour)// is det
- DCG for parsing a colour in one of the many formats supported by
Tailwind/Girouette -- a preset list of colours, rgb, rgba, hsl,
- has_alpha(+Colour) is semidet
- Predicate that succeeds when
Colour has an alpha component.
- colour_with_alpha(+Colour0, +Alpha, -Colour1) is semidet
Colour0 is a colour without an alpha channel, unifies
Colour0 but having the alpha value
- as_transparent(+Colour0, -Colour1) is det
- True when
Colour0 but with an alpha channel
- colour_css(+Colour, -CssStr) is det
CssStr with the CSS string representation of