This module provides memoisation services for predicates that run in the
store + random state DCG. Memoisation of sampling predicates can be used to do lazy
sampling and implement random world semantics. Stochastic memoisation is used to
implement Dirichlet Processes and Pitman Yor processes.
- memo(+F:dcg(A,B,strand), -G:dcg(A,B,strand))// is det
- Runs in strand DCG. Produces G, a callable which is a memoised version of F,
both of which are binary DCG goals.
- memo_lookup(+G:dcg(A,B,strand), -X:A, -Y:B)// is nondet
- Looks up previously memoised computations of G.
- gdp(+GEM:gem_param, +Base:dcg(-A,strand), -CRP:dcg(-A,strand))// is det
- Generalised Dirichlet process: builds a CRP (so-called Chinese Restaurant
Process) representing the distribution obtained by sampling from a Dirichlet
or Pitman-Yor process with given parameter and base distribution.
- gdpmem(+GEM:gem_param, +Base:dcg(+B,-A,strand), -CRP:dcg(+B,-A,strand))// is det
- Stochastic memosation based on generalised Dirichlet processes: Base is binary DCG goal
in strand such that
call(Base,X,Y) samples Y from some distribtion depending on X.
gdpmem//3 produces a stochastically memoised version of Base that defines a GDP for
each distinct value of X, created on demand the first time that X is supplied.
See gdp//3 for more info.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- gdp2(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4, Arg5)
- lazy(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4)
- gdp_info(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- gdp_info(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4, Arg5)
- gdpmem_info(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4, Arg5, Arg6)